CAP meets on the first Tuesday of the month starting at 1:15pm. However, the January meeting is typically cancelled. Meetings are open to all members of the University community and are held either virtually or hybrid.
Meeting minutes and recordings are posted as they become available.
Meeting Info Date: Thursday, September 7, 2023 Time: 1:15 PM Location: Online via Zoom Agenda
- Call to Order (1:15 pm) Lisa Merrifield
- Guest Speaker: Becky Hinrichs, Visiting Director, Employee Learning and Organizational Effectiveness
- Public Comment – None
- Review and Approval of Minutes – August 2023- No quorum to approve. ...
Past Meeting Minutes
Meeting Info Date:
Thursday, October 5, 2023 Time:
1:15 PM Online: Register Via Zoom
- Call to Order
- Guest Speaker: Claire Sharples Brooks, Director, Equal Employment Opportunity Division
- Public Comment
- Review and Approval of Minutes - August 2023 &September 2023
- Chair’s Remarks
- Welcome Dale Billam, Staff Advisory Council ...
Past Meeting Agendas
Or View on the CAP MediaSpace Channel ...Read More
Past Meeting Recordings
The Council of Academic Professionals (CAP) is an elected assembly serving the interests of full-time, part-time, and retired academic professionals at Illinois. We provide direct and concerted communication between academic professional staff and administrative officers of the University. We are the voice of Academic Professionals (APs).